- Orchard Park and Niagara Falls new locations are up and running.
- Niagara Falls Location Construction almost complete.
- Retina Consultants building new facility on Summit Mall Complex
- Our very own nationally recognized Eye Surgeon Dr. Faruk Koreishi retires.
- Retina Consultants Of WNY teams up with Sisters Hospital & St Joseph Campus.
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2015 3:00 am By Mia Summerson firstname.lastname@example.org Construction has begun on a new 9,000 square foot medical office on the Williams Road side of the Summit Mall complex. The new building will be occupied by Retina Consultants, a … Continue reading
Dr. Faruk M. Koreishi, a nationally recognized eye surgeon with a practice in Niagara Falls, Williamsville and Orchard Park retired Friday August 1st 2015, after 40 years of service to the Western New York community. The first physician in the … Continue reading
In February of this year Retina Consultants of WNY joined with Sisters Hospital at the St Joseph Campus in their newly renovated surgical suites. Sisters of Charity Hospital St. Joseph Campus will now be home to some of the most … Continue reading